- Effort: Low
- Kit: By Hand
- Lifespan: 5+ days
- Temp: Room
- Cook's Fave: Yes
Tops a 12x9" Traybake (see Double Chocolate Traybake recipe) or fills an 8" 2 layer cake (see Double Chocolate Cake recipe)
- 190g butter, softened. 1427
- 200g icing sugar, sifted. 1060
- 65g Bournville powder. 267
- ½ tsp fine coffee powder
- 2-3 tsp milk. 30
- In medium Pyrex bowl; Whisk butter, icing sugar, Bournville and coffee, with a fork, until pale and creamy.
- Whisk in milk until smooth and spreadable.
- 100g butter. 751
- 110g icing sugar, sifted. 440
- 50g Bournville powder, sifted. 277
- ⅛ tsp fine coffee powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence (or ½ tsp extract). 17
- 2-3 tsp milk. 20 (optional - use if piping)
- In medium Pyrex bowl; Cream butter, icing sugar, cocoa, coffee and vanilla.