- 284ml double cream (or Double Elmlea)
- 250g Mascarpone
- 4 tsp zest, from 1-2 lemons
- 150ml fresh lemon juice, from 2-3 lemons
- 100ml cool tap water
- 8 tbsp (120ml) Limoncello
- 8 tbsp (80g) icing sugar, sifted
- 32 lady fingers
- Line 2x 7.¾x5" Pyrex dishes with 8 lady fingers each.
- In small Pyrex bowl; Mix lemon juice, water, 4 tbsp (40g) icing sugar, and 4 tbsp (60ml) Limoncello.
- In large Pyrex bowl; Whip cream and zest. Mix in 4 tbsp (40g) icing sugar, and 4 tbsp (60ml) Limoncello.
- Fold in Mascarpone gently.
- Drizzle ½ lemon liquid over base lady fingers.
- Top with cream. Repeat for 2nd layer.
- Chill in fridge for 2 hours before serving.